Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Debt #4 - My Car

2006 MINI Cooper S (link goes to picture source)







Original loan length:
5 years
Remaining loan length:
2 years, 8 months
Monthly payment:
$465.57
Principal remaining:
$13735.92 (estimate)
Interest rate:
6% (estimate)

Description

This is a loan for my current vehicle. I'd test driven a mini back in 2004, and had so much fun driving it that I promptly began to work towards purchasing one. I was able to fulfill this goal in 2006, when I changed jobs to get a 21% increase in pay. The car was purchased brand-new, and so far has had few problems. It's got about 10k miles left under warranty.

Plan to payoff

This debt will be accelerated by adding in the monthly payments from both
my wife's car and our past taxes. This will most likely occur beginning in December of 2009.

Edited because I like extra words

No comments:

Post a Comment